I suggest you ...

rss feed of posts that are made available to a certain circle

just like the title says .. i dont want only public posts to have an rss feed but circles to have a feed as well

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Davis Darvish shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • elaine ossipov commented  · 

Oh, it took me a minute to understand what you were asking. But you want the ability to create a feed of 'your individual circles' only without any 'public' entries? Are you meaning All Your Circles? Or Individual Circles? And you say "made available to a certain circle" So you want the feed to be 'pushed' into another circle defined by you?
        I realize your posts says "just like the title says" and english is my first language, but I like to make sure I understand something before I vote on it. :) Thanks for understanding in advance!

• AdminPIXELMECHANICS Support (Admin, Google+ to RSS) commented  · 

Hi Davis,

We are sorry but at the moment there isn´t any possibility working it out with this API version (See https://developers.google.com/+/api/latest/activities/list). In fact, only public posts can be shown and not those for special circles.
        However, we´ll see to it that we can do something about it as soon as google updates its API. Unfortunately, it is not possible right now.

Best wishes,
        Melanie

Feedback and Knowledge Base